Canson C' a grain 180gsm A3 size- Poly Pack
Fine Grain-- Poly Pack of 5 Sheets
- Canson® "C" à grain® paper with 180gsm and A3 size is ideal for drawing and it is fine grain, that is neither too smooth nor too prominent, allowing both effects of relief and a delicately balanced result.
- It is manufactured using only alpha cellulose, it contains absolutely no lignin which might result in yellowing of the paper over time.
- The paper is naturally white, with no optical brightness additives, acid-free and permanent, meets all the requirements of the ISO 9706 standard.
- The paper is stock and surface-sized, enabling it to withstand repeated erasing or scraping without flaking.
- The C a grain paper is all-round paper it is suitable for all dry techniques and certain wet techniques such as ink watercolour, gouache, ink, pen and marker
- The paper can be used with pencil, pastel and charcoal.