Sakura Pigma Micron Pen 0.1 (Black)
- This permanent, fade resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried.
- Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks.
- It’s no wonder architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping.
- Manga artists, professional illustrators and watercolorists use the six point sizes to create precision lines.
- Scrapbook enthusiasts and crafters require its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and for making cards, quilts and dolls.
- Use Pigma Micron to leave a mark that will last a lifetime.