- The craft of cross-stitch is one of the most popular hobbies in the world.
- Easy to learn and do, it is simply embroidery stitched with lots of little 'x' stitches to create a lovely design or object.
- It can help to develop eye-hand coordination, shape and colour recognition, patience and creativity.
- Most of all, it can be good fun for you and your child - an interest to share together, and become a hobby that your child can enjoy and become a passion for life!
- In this kit components are provided for making a wide range of utilities – a mobile pouch, bookmark, coin purse, coaster and also a memo holder!
Plastic mesh canvas: 2; Plastic needle: 1; Woolen Yarn: 8 colours; Velcro pairs: 2; Adhesive: 1; Pattern sheets: 1 Set; Cross-stitch book