- Going arty with Candles is always interesting, but making a candle stand is going one step further.
- Pour the plaster of Paris-water mixture into the moulds (candle stand and decorative elements) and allow them to set.
- Paint the candle stand and elements and highlight with glitter.
- Use adhesive to stick the decorative plaster of Paris pieces on the candle stand.
- And now light a candle to illuminate your very own creation!
Mould for Candle Stand: 1; Moulds for decorative elements: 4; Adhesive: 1; Tempera paints: 6 colours; Plaster of Paris: 1 Packet; Paint brush: 1; Instruction manual