- Pictured In Sequins–Flora uses coloured sequins and gum for creating four pictures of flora and fauna.
- The sequin pictures, done on stiff card paper, have been especially selected with children in mind.
- Six different coloured sequins are provided and adhesive glue serves to bind the sequins on the picture.
- Sequins are applied in the inset area with the spatula provided in the kit which serves the dual purpose of application and also keeps the sequins firmly in place.
- The Sequin pictures can be preserved, presented or displayed for years to come.
Floral picture templates – 4; Sequins – 6 colours; Adhesive – 1; Spatula – 1; Instruction manual