This is the starting point and inspiration for any artist. Find here a range of colours.
- Fabric colours: Markers and paint for textiles like silk and cotton.
- Poster colours: Opaque water-based colours used on paper. Preffered colours by Tanjore painting artists.
- Acrylic Colours: Works on almost all primed (porus) surfaces like wood, canvas, walls and more. Ideal for murals and abstracts. Quick drying and versatile
- Water Colours: Transparent media on paper. Ideal when used on specialized thick water colour paper that can withstand multiple washes. (Eg: Canson Montval 300gsm)
- Photo Colour: Photo Transparent Inks have a translucent effect.
- Drawing Ink: Used for pen and ink illustrations and in calligraphy.
- Spray Paint: Ideal for graffiti and larger canvases.
- Powder Colour: Economy colours that can be mixed with water. Ideal for primary school children.
- Oil Colour: This is the medium preferred by most professional artists. Takes longer to try but involves more skill and technique on canvas.
- Glass colours: These solvent based media give a tinting effect and is transparent on glass.
- Face Paint: Complete safe to use for your regular birthday parties or Halloween bash.